What to Expect
Thank you for scheduling your free consultation! Read below to understand what to expect at your free consultation.
The diagnosis and treatment of joint pain involves a multifaceted approach, combining your medical history, physical examination, and potentially additional tests. Here’s a breakdown of the process:
- We will ask about your pain, including its location, intensity, duration, and any aggravating or relieving factors.
They’ll inquire about any recent injuries, falls, or repetitive activities you engage in.
- Additionally, we’ll explore your medical history, including conditions like arthritis, gout, and diabetes that could contribute to pain.
- We will examine you, inspecting for swelling, tenderness, warmth, and any visible deformities.
- We’ll assess your range of motion, checking how well you can bend and move your joint.
- Additional tests as needed depending on the severity of your pain and the specific location.
We will also discuss which treatments may or may not be covered by your insurance.
Things You Will Need
- Please bring your insurance information to determine which procedures will be covered.
- If necessary, do some research of your prior medical records so that we can better diagnose your pain.