Joint Pain Treatment Specialists
We specialize in treating various painful conditions that affect the arms, legs, feet, hands, neck and back.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Neck pain
- Arthritis in hand and wrist
- Sciatica (pain running down legs from lower back)
- Back pain/strain
- Hip pain
- Ankle (sprains)
- Soft tissue injuries (sprains, strains, and overwork)
Tell Us Where It Hurts
The JRG of Virginia Patient Care Team specializes in treating joint pain due to osteoarthritis or pain associated with soft tissue damage/injury. We evaluate each patient through a diagnostic assessment of their pain followed by a treatment plan that includes one or more of the following non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical modalities:
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections for knee joint lubrication (pain reduction) using fluoroscope guidance as our treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee (most facilities are not getting the essential accuracy from using fluoroscope equipment).
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections in painful joints or soft tissue areas (tendons, ligaments, or muscles) to regenerate the joint or tissue.
- Deep Tissue Light Laser treatments, called Photobiomodulation (PBM), help improve circulation, relieve pain, and reduce inflammation. Laser light offers a unique approach by being noninvasive, inexpensive, and accessible.
We are located in Roanoke, Virginia and we provide services for patients all across Virginia and North Carolina. Contact us today to see how we can help you relieve your joint and soft tissue pain.
We specialize in the non-surgical outpatient treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee
Viscosupplementation – It’s a big word with for simple solution to improve your mobility and stop osteoarthritis knee pain.
Knee fluid replacement requires less recovery time and the treatment itself takes only minutes.
Knee injections require no surgery and are performed in an outpatient setting using state of the art equipment.
Knee fluid replacement therapy cost much less than knee replacement and will be covered by Medicare and most private insurance plans.
Meet Our Team
Heather Phoenix, RMA (AMT)
Registered Medical Assistant
Heather Phoenix is an American Medical Technologist Registered Medical Assistant and our office manager here at JRG.
Vera Short, AANP
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Vera has been in the medical field for over 20 years, with experience spanning all levels of care
Megan Cornett, CNA
Assistant Office Manager
Megan Cornett is a Certified Nursing Assistant and brings years of experience to JRG.
Ready for Pain Relief?
If you have tried pain reduction injection elsewhere without success, we may still be able to assist you as your original knee injection may have never wound up in the right place.