Don’t Let Hip Pain Stop You!
Don’t let your hip pain stop you from doing what you enjoy. Let us diagnose and treat your hip pain without surgery. Schedule your free consultation today!
At what age can hip pain occur?
Hip pain can effect people of all ages. It can even occur in young adults. Even conditions like osteoarthritis can occur before the age of 50. It’s not the age, it’s often the mileage!
Contact Us or Schedule a Consultation
Please call us at (540) 900-5633 or use the form below to get started!
You will have a chance to schedule an appointment once you submit your information.
What is Causing Your Hip Pain?
There are many potential causes of hip pain. Some of the most common causes are:
- Muscle strain or tear: This often occurs due to overuse, sudden movements, or improper lifting.
- Bursitis: Inflammation of bursae (fluid-filled sacs cushioning joints) due to overuse, tight muscles, or injury.
- Tendonitis: Inflammation of tendons (connecting muscles to bones) caused by overuse, repetitive motions, or tight muscles.
- Hip impingement: Bones in the hip joint rub against each other due to repetitive motions or anatomical abnormalities.
Osteoarthritis: Degenerative joint disease causing cartilage wear in the hip joint,
What Kinds of Hip Pain Do We Treat?
Our clinic specializes in the non-surgical treatment of hip pain, stiffness, and discomfort associated with the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis: Our treatments are used to reduce pain and improve function for individuals with mild to moderate hip osteoarthritis. Studies suggest it may help delay the need for joint replacement surgery.
- Tendonitis: Our treatments can be beneficial for treating hip tendonitis, especially when conventional treatments fail.
- Labral tears: Early-stage labral tears may benefit from our treatment, potentially promoting healing and reducing pain.
Non-Surgical Hip Pain Treatment
Our treatments are designed to help you manage your hip pain without prescription medications. We use your body’s natural healing power to alleviate pain and restore functionality to the hip by stimulating the body’s natural healing process to reduce inflammation, repair damage, and treat joint pain.
- No surgery required
- Faster recovery times
- Use your body’s healing ability
- Costs less than surgery
- No prescription medications
Our non-invasive treatment options do not require surgery. Treatments are designed to get you moving again in the shortest time possible. If you have been turned down for hip surgery for medical reasons or the cost is too high, our treatment may be just what is needed to treat your hip pain.
If you are concerned about hip replacement surgery, we may be able to offer a pain relief solution that does not require surgery or long recovery times. Schedule an appointment today.
Southwest Virginia’s Premier Joint Pain Clinic
The type of treatment you receive at our joint pain clinic will vary depending on the cause of your pain, the severity of your symptoms, and your overall health. Visit our treatment page for a full list of our services.
If you are experiencing hip joint pain, getting a diagnosis and treatment is important. If you live in or around the cities below, call us at (540) 900-5633 or contact us to schedule a free consultation.
- Hollins, VA
- Cave Spring, VA
- Salem, VA
- Rocky Mount, VA
- Timberlake, VA
- Martinsville, VA
- Lynchburg, VA
- Madison Heights, VA
- Boones Mill, VA
- Danville, VA
- Fincastle, VA
- Newcastle VA
- Staunton, VA
I have had two rounds and have been extremely happy with the results. You have changed my life. Thank you Heather, Joe and Megan.